- RSS Channel Showcase 7990666
- RSS Channel Showcase 8521928
- RSS Channel Showcase 9478290
- RSS Channel Showcase 6056835
Articles on this Page
- 04/20/17--08:36: _Foreign Buyer Tax, ...
- 06/20/17--12:32: _Canada Housing Mark...
- 08/23/17--08:35: _Housing Market Upda...
- 08/29/17--08:32: _Walking Away from Y...
- 10/18/17--09:52: _Housing Market Upda...
- 03/26/18--06:36: _National Housing Up...
- 08/23/17--08:35: Housing Market Update: National Home Prices, Sales Fall Again
- 08/29/17--08:32: Walking Away from Your Offer on a Home? Know the Consequences
- 10/18/17--09:52: Housing Market Update: National Sales Are Up Again
It’s no secret that Toronto’s real estate market is rising at an alarming rate. Just in the month of March, it was announced that the average home price increased by 33.4 per cent, year-over-year. The average price for a detached home in Toronto currently sits at $1.21 million. In response, Toronto Mayor John Tory, Federal …
The post Foreign Buyer Tax, Rent Control Announced to Cool Hell Fire of a GTA Housing Market appeared first on MoneyWise.
Last month we reported that Canadian real estate sales slipped slightly, yet prices had increased. The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) just released their May numbers and let’s just say things have escalated quickly. The Toronto region saw sales drop 25.3...
The post Canada Housing Market Update: Sales Drop, Some Mortgage Rates Increase appeared first on MoneyWise.
Recent data now shows the average selling price of a Canadian home dropped by 0.3 per cent in the past year. It may not seem like much of a difference, especially to those who have been waiting for the market to cool and stabilize, but does this mean that the bubble has burst?
The post Housing Market Update: National Home Prices, Sales Fall Again appeared first on MoneyWise.
No matter your circumstance, an offer on a house is a legal contract. And by walking away from it, you could lose your initial deposit, or even be sued. But what if the appraisal value from your lender came in lower than expected? Or if your house is taking a long time to sell?
The post Walking Away from Your Offer on a Home? Know the Consequences appeared first on MoneyWise.
CREA says the number of homes sold in September increased, but there was an 11% decline year-over-year. Average Canadian home prices increased to $487,000, an increase by...
The post Housing Market Update: National Sales Are Up Again appeared first on MoneyWise.
According to the CREA, the Canadian housing market is down again with sales dropping 17% last month compared to last year. Despite the decline in sales and prices...
The post National Housing Update: Why Prices are Declining and What to Expect for 2018 appeared first on MoneyWise.